Accounting and Book Keeping
Accounting is one of the most important processes required to run a business efficiently and profitably. Proper and accurate accounting and book keeping ensures easy monitoring of the financial success or failure of your business while effective up-to-date financial data enables informed decisions.
Moreover, as per the law of the land, all businesses are required to record, maintain and manage proper book of accounts as well as audit and submit them to the Income Tax Department and other regulatory bodies time to time.
However, recording and maintaining Accounts in house is turning out to be a tedious as well as an expensive affair. We at My Office Account provide you a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services that are aimed to reduce your time spent on routine tasks, enabling you to focus more on core business functions and increase profitability.
Filing and Documentation
A Filing system is the central record keeping system of any organization. It helps a company to be organized, systematic, efficient and transparent. Our services pertaining to filing and documentations include:
- Defining proper filing arrangements/documents safe keeping
- Invoice Generations
- Vouchers Preparation
- Income and Expenses Records
- Bank Account files and reconciliation
- Fixed asset file/ Register and depreciation schedules
- Statutory Notices and Disposal Files
- General Ledgers and Books of accounts (Physical or soft copies)
- Monthly MIS Files
- Loan Documents
- Legal Files and Statutory Registers